[htdig] Bug or Feature

Subject: [htdig] Bug or Feature
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 06:09:24 PDT

just found out, that 3.1.5 behaves different than previous versions, when it
comes to showing the "next" button on the search results page.

On one of our sites, using an older htdig, I see a next button, even if I'm
on the search results page number <maximum_pages>.

e.g. if I configure <maximum_pages: 9> and I am on page 9, I can go to page
10 by pressing the next page button.
In 3.1.5 there is no next page button on this page.

Is this a bug or is this planned in order to not be able to go beyond

Is there a way to make htdig behave like other search engines, which show
something like "next 10 results" or "show results 10-20"