[htdig] Only search a page

Subject: [htdig] Only search a page
From: Sam Xie (sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:49:24 PDT

Hi! All,
    I installed htdig-3.1.5 as a search engine for my website. It works nicely.
However, I am wondering if it's possible to configure the htdig not only be
able to search a whole url, but also to search a particular page? For example,
I set the file htdig.conf as "... start_url: http://samxie.cl.msu.edu ...",
the rundig will create the database for all information based on this url, but
if I click one of the connections on this url, go to a particular page, I'd like
to use htdig to search a piece of information only on this page. In this way
the search will be more focus and fast. Can this be done on htdig? Please
help me?
Thanks!
Sam