Re: [htdig] Limit search to file date

Subject: Re: [htdig] Limit search to file date
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 07:49:05 PDT

According to Marcel Hicking:
> Can I get the searchresult to display only
> files modified on a particular date or date range?

Not as yet. There was a patch posted to the mailing list about a year ago
or so which was to add this feature, but I don't know for sure how complete
it was, or how easily it would apply to the current release.

This feature is planned for the 3.2.0 release which is in development, but
I don't think it's in the latest beta yet.