Re: [htdig] compiling htdig 3.2.0b2 under Solaris 2.6

Subject: Re: [htdig] compiling htdig 3.2.0b2 under Solaris 2.6
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 12:36:33 PDT

Hi - Not sure about the specific error below, but which 'make' are you using?
If you are not using GNU's make, you might want to give that a shot; I know
some of the other make programs floating around will not work for building
HtDig (or for a lot of other packages).

Jim

Malka Cymbalista's bits of Sun, 2 Jul 2000 translated to: