Re: [htdig] I have multiple web pages that need seperate search results pages

Subject: Re: [htdig] I have multiple web pages that need seperate search results pages
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 20:12:13 PDT

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Nathan Ezell wrote:

> I am pretty new to Htdig. Right now the one I have working has one DB
> for three web sites. The three web sites are different entities for
> the same company, but they have different designs. I'm trying to make
> it work so that if you do a search from one site, it will use a
> template for that page. Each web site would then have a different
> template. I've read through the documentation and FAQ's, and I've
> tried some things but haven't got anything to work yet. If anyone
> could tell me where I need to look or give me an example of what to
> do, I would really appreciate it.

Make a config for each website. You'll probably want separate databases,
so you can use the database_dir directive to set that and then use the
various options for result templates to lay out each site to your heart's
content.

See, for example:
<http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#database_dir>
<http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q4.2>