[htdig] I have multiple web pages that need seperate search results pages

Subject: [htdig] I have multiple web pages that need seperate search results pages
From: Nathan Ezell (nathane@talk2u.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 17:32:38 PDT

Hi,

I am pretty new to Htdig. Right now the one I have working has one DB for three web sites. The three web sites are different entities for the same company, but they have different designs. I'm trying to make it work so that if you do a search from one site, it will use a template for that page. Each web site would then have a different template. I've read through the documentation and FAQ's, and I've tried some things but haven't got anything to work yet. If anyone could tell me where I need to look or give me an example of what to do, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks