Re: [htdig] Fw: &amp in Titles

Subject: Re: [htdig] Fw: & in Titles
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 09:26:19 PDT

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Roger Salisbury wrote:

> I see that option in 3.1.x, but I do not see any translate_ config options
> in 3.2??

They don't exist because they aren't needed. In the 3.2 code, it "does the
right thing" by translating entities into the appropriate characters
during indexing and then translating them *back* during display.

Would it be possible to see some HTML of the page itself and the bug that
you're describing (I assume on the results page).