AW: [htdig] Fw: &amp in Titles

Subject: AW: [htdig] Fw: & in Titles
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 06:59:49 PDT

I'm not quite sure, but I had a similar problem, where a document containing
& comes out of htdig with &amp in the source, so it looked like &amp
in the browser.

First you should check the HTML source of the result file.
If this is your problem too, you can switch this behavior off using
translate_amp: true (check the other translate_ options as well)

I must confess, I don't understand, why this is switched off by default.

Maybe this helps

  Stefan