[htdig] how to include a dropdown menu to my search?

Subject: [htdig] how to include a dropdown menu to my search?
From: Peter Peltonen (peter.peltonen@northfive.fi)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 02:12:45 PDT

I have a dropdown menu for navigation in my index page:

--snip (index2.shtml)--
<SELECT NAME="jumpVerticalCombo" ONCHANGE="gotoFunction()">
<OPTION VALUE="">-Choose a category-</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="http://www.talenco.fi/collection/main.shtml">Classic Collection</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="http://www.talenco.fi/top/main.shtml">Top Collection</OPTION>
</SELECT></SMALL></TD>
--snip--

Is there a way to include these links to the htdig search? Or do I have to
do a special page for htdig which lists all the documents I want it to
search (which sounds a bit frustrating)...?

Peter