[htdig] digging documents by date?

Subject: [htdig] digging documents by date?
From: Edmond Abrahamian (edmond@tripos.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 10:25:56 PDT

Hi All,

This is probably a question whose answer depends on the accuracy of
the time kept by servers, and has time zone implications, but is
there a way to dig documents only if they've been modified after
a certain date? I want to make a database of 'recent' documents.

If this is not possible, is there a way to ask htsearch to retrieve
documents that are newer than a given date?

I suppose if all this fails, I can ask htsearch to return the
results sorted by date...

thanks,

  edmond