[htdig] Parsing PDF Files Follow-up

Subject: [htdig] Parsing PDF Files Follow-up
From: Wayne Fool (wfool@ProgressLighting.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 07:01:13 PDT

I sent the message attached in a text file about a week ago (this is
included just so that you can look at it if you want to), having trouble
parsing PDF files. I tracked the problem down to bad downloads. For some
reason all the tar.gz files were downloaded as text and all the information
was combined and jumbled into one file. So I did a binary download, should
have done that first, and everything works great.

I wanted to ask another question that I couldn't find the answer to in the
archives or FAQ. Is it possible to have htdig search the key words line a
PDF file's document info section and if so, what format does that line have
to be in (comma delimited, space, etc.)? Thanks for your help. I
appreciate it.

Thanks Wayne

 <<pdf_parse.txt>>