[htdig] blank Ref: in htdig error reports

Subject: [htdig] blank Ref: in htdig error reports
From: Patrick Robinson (pgr@ramandu.ext.vt.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 07:11:43 PDT

When we run an incremental htdig (i.e. not using -i), we often see
a bunch of "Not found:" errors that have blank Ref: URLs. So far,
I've been unable to figure out how this can occur.

I suspect it might have something to do with a bad URL from a previous
htdig run being fixed, and now the new page is also found to contain
bad URLs... but that doesn't really make any sense, does it? :-)

Help?

---
Patrick Robinson
AHNR Info Technology, Virginia Tech