[htdig] Indexing problems - maybe virtual host issue.

Subject: [htdig] Indexing problems - maybe virtual host issue.
From: diglist@us.dsm-corp.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 07:15:36 PDT

Hello,

I'm having a problem indexing a virtual host on my server. When I run
htdig -vvv, it returns the following:

        1:0:http://test.mydomain.com/
New server: test.mydomain.com, 80
Unable to build connection with test.mydomain.com:80
 pushed
pick: test.dundasjafine.com, # servers = 1

When I tested with www.htdig.org, it indexed fine, as it did with my main
host. (The one defined in the body of the httpd.conf rather than within a
VirtualHost directive)

I'm running apache 1.3.3 and the virtual host is up and running. (It
currently contains the htdig documentation tree)

Any help is appreciated.

Steven Lax.