[htdig] How to use htsearch?

Subject: [htdig] How to use htsearch?
From: C. Nishimura (cnishi@hgea.org)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 11:51:01 PDT

Our web site will soon be hosted by a new provider, who plans to use
ht//dig to provide searches. We would like to search our on-line bills
and resolutions, charter, and ordinances by querying on numerical text
such as bill numbers. For example, '99-100' would return resolution 100
for 1999.
I have not been able to find information about what strings are
supported in the search query. Would you please let me know what is and
is not supported by htsearch?
Thank you.
Cynthia Nishimura
City and County of Honolulu