[htdig] Problems with rundig after install

Subject: [htdig] Problems with rundig after install
From: Mick England (mick@eng2000.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 16:10:57 PDT

Hi,

I am getting the following error message when attempting to run rundig for
the first time after installing htdig.

DB2 problem...: /opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: Permission denied
htdig: Unable to open/create document database '/opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb'

htmerge: Unable to open word list file '/home/admin/www/htdig/db/db.wordlist'

DB2 problem...: /home/admin/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: No such file or directory

Can someone please tell me where the info "/opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb" is
coming from. The directory I specified for the database files is
/home/admin/www/htdig/db.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Mick.

mick@eng2000.freeserve.co.uk