Re: [htdig] Binaries for htDig V3.1.5 for HP-UX10.20

Subject: Re: [htdig] Binaries for htDig V3.1.5 for HP-UX10.20
From: J. op den Brouw (
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:58:26 PDT

I have. Do you want me to mail them to you. Note that I have
compiled it with a different CONFIG file than the default one.
If you send me your CONFIG file, I can compile it for you
(with gcc, of course).

AFAIK, it works without any problems.

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 wrote:

> Hi,
> Does any have a binary for htDig V3.1.5 for HP-UX10.20?

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engeneering Netherlands
Electrical Engeneering +31 70 4458936