[htdig] Preprocessing of HTML pages

Subject: [htdig] Preprocessing of HTML pages
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 09:48:55 PDT

Hi,

I need to do a preprocessing on HTML pages, before sending them to the
internal HTML parser for further processing.

The problem is, that I cannto use a converter to convert text/html ->
text/html, because this will generate a loop.

So is there a way to tell the internal HTML parser to parse something
different than text/html, so I could use text->myhtml for the external
converter and then tell the internal one to parse myhtml.

Tnx

  Stefan