Re: [htdig] Core Dump on LINUX

Subject: Re: [htdig] Core Dump on LINUX
From: amit tewari (amit_tewari@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 13:57:18 PDT

I am running redhat linux 6.2 and htdig version 3.1.5
it dumps the core when I try to run ht dig to index
the local files ( using the conf file attached with
the previous email )

Curiously enough it runs fine if i try to run it with
the defualt conf file
On top of that it runs fine with the exact same conf
file on solaris

I am not sure what is wrong , Only thing I am trying
to do is to index some local files ( text and html
files) with out using http I have all the files in a
directory an I have created an "index.html" file in
the directory

The directory ( which has all the files to be indexed
) has read + write permission for every body and so is
the files in the directroy

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Amit