[htdig] just FYI and a couple fo questions

Subject: [htdig] just FYI and a couple fo questions
From: Clint Gilders (servermaster@kingsnake.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 15:24:52 PDT

Hi there

Spent my whole day digging our forum/bulletin board system, after
digging the rest of the site and a bunch of domains we host.

When the forum digging was done the merge went fine, but when I went to
merge that database with the main database I got an out of disk space
error.

 Wow....... Sorting /merging takes up a lot of room. We have a 17 gb
hard in a brand new server with nothing but FreeBSD, apache, and htdig
on it. The 3gb of databases took over the 17 gb.

I imagine it would be best to do a seperate install of htdig to deal
with this database. This way I don't have to worry about merging it
with others.

Is there a way to call a different database from the search form?

Any other workarounds?

As always and help is greatly appreciated.

Clint Gilders
Servermaster kingsnake.com