[htdig] parse a session id onto each URL

Subject: [htdig] parse a session id onto each URL
From: Jon Evans (jevans@red-net.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 07:58:15 PDT

Hi,

I searched the archive but didn't find an answer.

Is there any way to construct a template so that the URL for each search
result will get ?sessionid=xxxxxx appended to it, where xxxxxx will be
different every time the search is run?

The way I'd like it to work is the parameters I want on the end of each
URL are passed in from the original search form with hidden fields.

Jon.