[htdig] Splitting up the dig

Subject: [htdig] Splitting up the dig
From: Sheri Campbell (campbel@lynx.cisti.nrc.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 07:04:28 PDT

Hi,

I have a problem with space right now (lack of it) and because of this htmerge fails.
Is it possible to split up the dig and then combine all of the datbases and still use
only one configuration file? OR, is it possible to do several small digss and use more
than one configuration file for the search?
For example, in my html search page is it possible to
<input type=hidden name="config" value=config/file1 && config/file2>

Thank you,
Sheri