[htdig] Trying local files ... Found existing file xyz Local retrieval failed, trying HTTP

Subject: [htdig] Trying local files ... Found existing file xyz Local retrieval failed, trying HTTP
From: Tamas Nagy (nagytam@mail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 08:37:05 PDT

Hello,

I have the problem above...
When I index my web site, I configured to use local directory instead of
HTTP. It seems that the file paths are OK, but htdig uses HTTP instead of
the local version.

The local file path was seem to be correct! The config file has the entries:
limit_urls_to: http://mydomain.com/ /home/httpd/html/
local_urls: http://mydomain.com/=/home/httpd/html/

The htdig -v printed the followings:

"Trying local files ... Found existing file xyz Local retrieval failed,
trying HTTP"

What does this message means? Any help is appreciated!

Tamas

Tamas Nagy