[htdig] searching

Subject: [htdig] searching
From: NPOG (npog99@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 14:23:44 PDT

I am currently developing a site where I will be needing extensive searches of my pages. For the purpose of explaining what I need just think of a site similar to a Real Estate finder where the user needs to search for items by state, regions, cities, type of houses, etc. My question is: does your product provide me with a solution to create a page to search my site by providing a possibility to query for those categories?

My site is being hosted by burlee.com and the host is NT based.

If your product is what I am looking for, please advise me of the price as well.

Thank you

Nicholas Palazzo