RE: [htdig] PLEASE HELP ME !!

Subject: RE: [htdig] PLEASE HELP ME !!
From: Simon Hyde - Webyte.co.uk (simon.hyde@webyte.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 12:08:54 PDT

Doug,

I ran the htsearch script from the cgi-bin directory on my server after
installing the app, and it worked fine, or seemed to !!

When I last asked my server people the advised me of the proper cgi-bin
directory, (which was not there), so I created.
I chmod the file with the 777 command.

Thanks,

Simon Hyde
Webyte.co.uk Ltd