Re: [htdig] More Load balancing

Subject: Re: [htdig] More Load balancing
From: Mark Sullivan (sullivan@netgen.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:27:30 PDT

> So my question: do you want
> htdig to fetch all documents from the server named www.mydomain.com?
> If so, then you should use server_aliases, and not mess with
> url_part_aliases.

I have two seperate hosts (www1,www2) running a copy of htdig314, I just
want to have the results from the search (on www1,www2) return
www.domain.com so users have no idea there are two hosts being
balanced...

I really appreciate the help, I installed Local Director the other day
and this was my next objective...THANKS!!!