[htdig] Three Questions

Subject: [htdig] Three Questions
From: Shad Young (shad@quotationlocation.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:37:44 PDT

In HT://Dig 3.2b

1. How would I best append new words to an existing query?

2. How would I best trap ond store (for later use in a post result perl
wrapped dynamicly altered document) the pointer to the first and last
document hits of a query?

3. How would I best trap and store individual variables from a query
string for later inclusion on a page as a clickable link to a predifined
page if the variable matched a predefined set.

I need to expose certian parts of HT://Dig 3.2b, but my problem is I am
not entirely sure what the right parts are or what the right tools for
the job are.

I guess what I am asking is, has anybody already done this, is some of
it available as part of the contrib dir?

Thanks
Shad

--
Shad Young: SP - YoungArm & Associates - http://ns.midnt-x-press.com