[htdig] DB2 problem

Subject: [htdig] DB2 problem
From: Sheri Campbell (campbel@lynx.cisti.nrc.ca)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 06:49:31 PDT

Hello,

I am currently running a dig and getting the error message

DB2 problem:.../my/dir/db.docdb.db page 97950 doesn't exist, create flag
not set.

Also, when I started the dig and the Db's were being copied over, I got
the message that db.docdb.db had an input/output error.

I don't know exactly what is wrong or how to
 fix the problem but I am assuming that the error messages are related.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sher