RE: [htdig] htdig 3.1.6 ?

Subject: RE: [htdig] htdig 3.1.6 ?
From: NEPOTE Charles (Neuilly Gestion) (charles.nepote@cetelem.fr)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 05:04:29 PDT

Joe R. Jah wrote to Gilles Detillieux:

[...]

> P.S. There are already over 18 patches for 3.1.5; any interest in
> releasing a 3.1.6?

[...]

Yes, yes, yes !
If you want to, I will try to make htdig-3.1.6-0mandrake.i586.rpm (at least
I will test it).
Would you add also export LC_ALL=C to the rundig script to prevent many
users from the sort problem of accented words ?
[oh please, come on Geoff, come on Gilles ;-)].
If 3.2 release will take many month as Geoff said, why not built a new
version based on 3.1.5. (Just think about newbies as I am, not familiar with
patch operations...).

Thanks for your great work.
Charles NÚpote.