[htdig] Sample results.php

Subject: [htdig] Sample results.php
From: Kevin Obbayi (kobbayi@freei.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 15:10:41 PDT

I have tried to implement the 'results.php3' file that is mentioned in this
tutorial with the code on the following 3 pages,

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/Search_This/page4.html
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/Search_This/page5.html

and

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/Search_This/page6.html

I was hoping that the tutorial would have a sample of the final results.php
script so that I can see if what I have is correct. Is there anyone who by
any chance at all has a copy of the final sample? I am getting rather
frustrated...

thanks
Kevin