[htdig] (3.1.5) Missing [Next] in the 10th page

Subject: [htdig] (3.1.5) Missing [Next] in the 10th page
From: Joe R. Jah (jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 14:53:21 PDT

Hi Folks,

When I search for keywords that result in many matches I observe a
situation like when I search for "htdig" in www.htdig.org;)

 Documents 1 - 10 of 15666 matches. More*'s indicate a better match.

 At the bottom of the page there are icons 1 to 10 and a right arrow
 [Next]

I continue to the next page and see:

 Documents 11 - 20 of 15666 matches. More*'s indicate a better match.

 At the bottom of the page there are a left arrow [Previous], icons 1 to
 10, and a right arrow [Next]

When I reach the tenth page I see:

 Documents 91 - 100 of 15666 matches. More *'s indicate a better match.

 At the bottom of the page there are a left arrow [Previous], icons 1 to
 10.

The icon that points to the next page disappears;(

I wouldn't be able to see any more pages, unless I increase the number of
available icons in the config file. I can, of course, increase the number
of matches per page to see more results in the same number of pages, but
the problem is just shifts farther; it does not disappear.

Is it possible to have the [Next] icon appear on the page of the last
numbered icon, and beyond that, perhaps only with the [Previous] icon, and
possibly some other icon indicating to have passed beyond 10; like so:

 Left arrow [Previous], Beyond Last icon, and right arrow [Next]

I appreciate any pointers.

Regards,

Joe

--