[htdig] PLEASE HELP ME !!

Subject: [htdig] PLEASE HELP ME !!
From: Simon Hyde - Webyte.co.uk (simon.hyde@webyte.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 05:01:21 PDT

Hi,

I have just installed htdig on my website, this is a re-installation,
previously we were running on a Apache web server, running Red Hat Linux,
but have now been moved to a Neptune web server.

I have succesfully re-installed the application and have modified the
htdig.conf file accordingly, but when using the test form located at
http://www.surgeonnet.co.uk/surgeons/search1.htm I am getting a screen full
of coding, please go to the location and run a search to see what I mean,
what is wrong and what could this be, I never had this trouble before !!

Can somebody help me ??

Thanks,

Simon Hyde
Technical Director