[htdig] local_user_urls not working

Subject: [htdig] local_user_urls not working
From: brian.chiang@philips.com
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 04:04:06 PDT

Dear Sir,

I installed the htdig on a Red Hat Linux 6.1 system. Basically the htdig is working fine with the Apache server, but the local_user_urls setting never works. As the attrs.html suggests, I have the following directive specified in my
/etc/htdig/htdig.conf:
local_user_urls: http://host.mydomain/=/home/,/public_html/
I ran rundig several times but those files under /home/user/public_html never got indexed. It seems that htdig just skipped that part since I could not find any thing related from the script of "rundig -vvv". Any suggestions/comments? Could you help?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Brian Chiang mailto:brian.chiang@philips.com
Philips Research East Asia - Taipei
24FA, 66, Sec. 1 Chung Hsiao W. Rd Tel: +886 2 2382 4593
PO Box 22978, Taipei 100, Taiwan Fax: +886 2 2382 4598