[htdig] <!---start grab---> Possible?<!--stop grab-->

Subject: [htdig] Possible?
From: Corry Opdenakker (CORRY@MAW.be)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 03:37:02 PDT

Hi people,

I have no (t yet) experions with this tool
and I have already a short question:

is it possible with Fuzzy searching that I capture only the content that's
put between comment tag's?
so that htdig returns "Possible?" in this example:
blalblalblalblabllblblallblablalblalbalblallba
<!---start grab---> Possible?<!--stop grab-->
blablalblalblalblalblalblalblablallballba

If it's possible, than the product will be a great help to me!
all help is welcome!
thanx in advance and best wishes, Corry.