Re: [htdig] cookies and session-ids

Subject: Re: [htdig] cookies and session-ids
From: Lim Swee Tat (limst@ncs.com.sg)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 05:24:10 PDT

Hi,
  I'm under the impression that it would be rather trivial to put in the
code for cookies into 3.1.5 since you can put in authorization headers into
the code. Furthermore, since the cookies come in after sending the initial
request, just storing them in memory as per the authorization header should
not be too much to ask for??
  Am I looking at it too trivially??

  Anyway, after spending the nite thinking... It's nite here when you are
having the day there. I decided to change my code rather than to perform
the modification on the dig code base which was on my mind initially... I
can change my code to support basic authentication within hours rather than
spend the same number of hours searching the dig code base to add the
cookies in. I might just help you add that in later... only that I'm
having a tight schedule rite now for my project...

  Thanx for the reply though...

--
Lim Swee Tat
Software Engineer