[htdig] Problem with content-type text/html; charset=SOMETHING

Subject: [htdig] Problem with content-type text/html; charset=SOMETHING
From: Gordon Harty (gordonh@TAGnet.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 10:28:56 PDT

I have some pages that I want to index that have something like:

or

In both cases these files do not get indexed into the search database.
I would like to have all pages that have a content type that begins
with "text/html" to be indexed by the internal parser. Is there a way
to do this?

I'm running htdig 3.1.5.

thanks
  Gordon