[htdig] URL substitution (or other solution)

Subject: [htdig] URL substitution (or other solution)
From: Bruce Fancher (bruce@iterative.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 08:43:30 PDT

I have a problem which I'm hoping someone on this last can help me with.
I've been up and down the list archives and htdig docs and didn't see
anything.

Is there someway to have rewrite urls either a) as they are added to the
database or b) as they are retrieved and displayed through the template so
that e.g.

http://hostname/pagename.html

becomes

http://hostname/cgi-bin/program/loadpage?pagename=pagename.html