Re: [htdig] Indexing large amount of non-related files

Subject: Re: [htdig] Indexing large amount of non-related files
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer (bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 06:35:08 PDT

On Wednesday 24 May 2000, at 8 h 12, the keyboard of Geoff Hutchison
<ghutchis@wso.williams.edu> wrote:

> >(ht://Dig is good for IBM and Quantum) and its advanced request
> >language but it was simply not up to the task.
>
> What features of the glimpse request language do you think are
> missing in ht://Dig?

Regular expressions. If they exist in ht://Dig and if I missed them, this may
be because the query language does not seem documented in
http://www.htdig.org/. (The only relevant documentation seems to be
http://www.htdig.org/hts_method.html which is poor.)