[htdig] htdig -s option for checking dead links

Subject: [htdig] htdig -s option for checking dead links
From: Chris Unger (chris.unger@mcall.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 12:08:41 PDT

     We have htdig up and running fine on our server. The first time we ran it,
it gave us tons of dead links. Not complaining there. However, ever since then,
we are only getting 1-2 dead links each time we run "rundig -s" I realize that
we may have fixed one dead link and therefore another pops up because it can
pass through the new link, but some of these links have absolutely no
correlation!
     Also, the first time we ran it, we got 3,900 total documents, now we are
getting 3,400.???!!!!

     Any ideas?