Re: [htdig] How-to Suppress HtSearch PageList Output in htdig-3.2.0b2.

Subject: Re: [htdig] How-to Suppress HtSearch PageList Output in htdig-3.2.0b2.
From: Jeff Hill (jhill@hronline.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 15:37:50 PDT

Gilles Detillieux wrote:
> As far as I can tell, both versions generate the pagelist in pretty much
> the same way, using the same config attributes and template variables.
> What technique did you use with 3.1.5 to supress the page list that
> does not seem to work with 3.2.0b2? You may want to compare how you
> set up your templates and config file in both versions, as there may be
> a configuration problem with your 3.2.0b2 setup.

Thanks, I should have seen this, although not obvious. Old and new files
are identical except the old conf file reads:

        search_results_footer:

And the new conf file reads:

        # search_results_footer:

Changing it back fixes the problem

Thanks.

Actually, in production I'm using htdig-3.2.0b1. without too many
problems. I've been having some difficulties getting b2 working, but
that's my project for this long weekend.

Regards,

Jeff Hill,
Toronto