Re: [htdig] How-to Suppress HtSearch PageList Output in htdig-3.2.0b2.

Subject: Re: [htdig] How-to Suppress HtSearch PageList Output in htdig-3.2.0b2.
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 14:10:49 PDT

According to Jeff Hill:
> HtSearch in htdig-3.2.0b2 appears to put a pagelist at the end of its
> output differently than htdig-3.1.5
>
> I'm using php as a wrapper, and can't seem to surppress the page list.
> This wouldn't be so bad, except that the page list is incorrect (due to
> the PHP wrapper).

As far as I can tell, both versions generate the pagelist in pretty much
the same way, using the same config attributes and template variables.
What technique did you use with 3.1.5 to supress the page list that
does not seem to work with 3.2.0b2? You may want to compare how you
set up your templates and config file in both versions, as there may be
a configuration problem with your 3.2.0b2 setup.