Re: [htdig] htDig 3.2b2

Subject: Re: [htdig] htDig 3.2b2
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 09:00:31 PDT

Michael,

I had this problem to a while back, and I believe the solution was to change the permission on the file:
db.words.db_weakcmpr
(in the db directory)

to read/write for anyone (chmod 666 ..)

Hope this helps,
Atle

>>> Michael Schulz <Mike.Schulz@gmx.de> 05/19/00 06:31AM >>>
Hallo,

up to today i used the 3.1.5 of htDig and it works very well.
Today i installed the 3.2b2 instead of the 3.1.5.
rundig works well (the db-files were created), but with
htsearch (i copied the new Version in the cgi-bin path...)
i ve got not hits...

Any idea?

Michael