[htdig] Problem when re-indexing a site

Subject: [htdig] Problem when re-indexing a site
From: Rickard Lundgren (rickard.lundgren@rfsl.se)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 04:05:20 PDT

Hi!

After hours of waiting yesterday i finally succeded in indexing my site, the
search seemed to work just fine! But today i htdiged and htmerged my site
again an now htsearch finds less hits than it did earlier, instead of
finding 1000 hits when searching for 'rfsl' (the organisation name) it just
found 1 hit, and i promise u that rfsl is shown a lots of times on my
website. Anyone know what might cause this strange behaviour?

--
Rickard Lundgren