Re: [htdig] Error when linking on Alpha server

Subject: Re: [htdig] Error when linking on Alpha server
From: Eric Litot (litot@univ-tln.fr)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 01:51:31 PDT

Hi again,

Sorry disturbing you again but my trouble remains and all I tried failed.
For example, I have modified the Makefile.config file in adding the -lc
library reference, then the -lresolv one, without any success.
What is strange is that I already compiled the 3.1.5 htdig packages with
success tree months ago ! The server administrator maintains that nothing
has been modified on the server I am compiling on (!?).

To temporary bypass this trouble, could I use the last package I have set-up
? That means, could I copy the different directories and files from a server
to an other ? What are the modifications I have to implement to make this
old package run on its new location (htdig.conf to modify) ?

Could you help me ? Thanks.

Eric