[htdig] Linuxcrawler.org

Subject: [htdig] Linuxcrawler.org
From: James McLaughlin (katana@montrose.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:59:29 PDT

Hello all

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR LINUXCRAWLER.ORG

Earlier this year I purchased a domain name..linuxcrawler.org. I would like
to donate the .org site to the Linux community, and get a group of
developers to work on the site. Of course this would be volunteer
work...but it would be a great contribution to the community, and site that
everyone could use.

Since htdig is one of the better (if not the best) search engines on the net
for local sites, I would like to use the htdig engine for the site. For
advertisment purposes:
"LINUXCRAWLER.ORG"