[htdig] htmerge - error closing file

Subject: [htdig] htmerge - error closing file
From: campbel@ws177.cisti.nrc.ca
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 11:35:16 PDT

Hi,

I am running htmerge and keep getting "word sort: failed" error. I
have gone through all FAQ's and relevant mail, done all modifications
but now I get one of two errors (1)write error (Input/ouput error) or (2)bin/sort: error closing
file. When I du -k my temp file, it gradually gets larger then fails
and returns to it's orgiinal size. The merge stops shortly after being started. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sheri