Re: [htdig] Error when linking

Subject: Re: [htdig] Error when linking
From: Eric Litot (litot@univ-tln.fr)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 06:49:05 PDT

Hi Geoff,

Strange indeed ! I don't understand the process has properly ran and now
it fails !

The server I'm working on is an OSF1 Alpha server, release 4.0, version
1091.
I think the gethostbyname function is normally in the libc.a/so or
libresolv.a (to verify ...).

Thanks for your help.

Eric

--
Eric Litot - Ingénieur de Recherche en Informatique
IUT de Toulon - B.P. 132 - 83957 La Garde Cedex - FRANCE