Re: [htdig] htsearch won't execute. How do I....

Subject: Re: [htdig] htsearch won't execute. How do I....
From: Chad Phillips (gphillip@aafp.org)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 13:32:39 PDT

First, does htsearch run at the command line? Second what user does your server run as (probably as nobody). Make sure that user has permissions to execute htdig. Also I think "noboy" will have to have access to the database files.

>>> "James McLaughlin" <katana@montrose.net> 05/12/00 12:45PM >>>
Can someone please explain to me the best route to take when setting up an
executable file in the cgi-bin. I have HTdig installed, but I cannot get
htsearch to execute.
I am |--| this close to getting this to work..

Kat