Re: [htdig] htsearch won't execute. How do I....

Subject: Re: [htdig] htsearch won't execute. How do I....
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 13:24:44 PDT

Are you sure your /cgi-bin/ works at all? Is it "turned on"/enabled? What kind of webserver are you using?

>>> "James McLaughlin" <> 05/12/00 12:45PM >>>
Can someone please explain to me the best route to take when setting up an
executable file in the cgi-bin. I have HTdig installed, but I cannot get
htsearch to execute.
I am |--| this close to getting this to work..