Re: [htdig] Compiling Help in Mandrake 7.0

Subject: Re: [htdig] Compiling Help in Mandrake 7.0
From: Dave Lers (dave@dalrun.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 13:18:19 PDT

On Thu, 11 May 2000, James McLaughlin wrote:

> I sent this to some other mailing lists and was told to: "Try reinstalling
> the libsdc++ and libsdc++-devel RPMs...."

Yah, I think you asked on the mandrake list. Its actually libstdc++ (with a t),
both rpms are on the mandrake cd and IIRC I needed to install both. I
haven't heard from others but I also had to make an rpm for mandrake (got
errors with the glibc21.i386.rpm). You are welcome to try it
(http://dalrun.com/downloads/).