[htdig] duplicate e-mail messages

Subject: [htdig] duplicate e-mail messages
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 10:02:40 PDT

Hi, folks. Is anyone else on the list getting duplicate messages from
the mailing list being resent to them from nickt@ntmail.powys.gov.uk,
or is it just me? It seems that whenever my address is on the To: or
Cc: list, I get 3 copies of the message - 1 directly to me, 1 from the
is destined for nickt, but gets redirected to me. It would seem to
indicate a misconfigured mail server on their end.

Fortunately, if they're also being resent to htdig@htdig.org, the mailing
list software is smart enough to weed them out, or we could get an infinite
loop happening.